About Taj Mahal Westbourne
As Bournemouth’s first and longest-standing curry house, Taj Mahal is a household name among the towns curry connoisseurs, drawing in spice seekers from all around the town to its location over in Westbourne, for both lunch and dinner. Taking time-honoured recipes and giving them a creative twist, Taj Mahal’s menu has something to suit all tastes, no matter what your preferred level of spice is. Some of our favourites include the sylheti (shredded tender chicken marinated in yogurt, spices & garlic, cooked with onion and green pepper, fresh spices, paprika, cumin, turmeric, tomatoes, pickles and Worcestershire sauce) and the classic bhuna massala. You’ll find Taj Mahal located on Poole Road – to guarantee a table, making a booking in advance is recommended.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 00:00
We were given good service. Everything was clean and the food was both hot and tasty. The restaurant has a nice ambiance. I'll be going there again.